2017 CCCC Goondiwindi Futurity
|NON PRO FUTURITY||$330.00||$7.70||$187.00||$77.00||$22.00||$623.70|
|AMATEUR NON PRO FUTURITY||$165.00||$165.00|
|NON PRO DERBY||$330.00||$7.70||$187.00||$77.00||$22.00||$623.70|
|AMATEUR NON PRO DERBY||$165.00||$165.00|
|NON PRO CLASSIC CHALLENGE||$330.00||$7.70||$187.00||$77.00||$22.00||$623.70|
|AMATEUR NON PRO CLASSIC CHALLENGE||$165.00||$165.00|
|OPEN NON PRO||$165.00||$7.70||$93.50||$77.00||$22.00||$365.20|
Please ensure that you have filled in Event, Horse Name, Rider Name and Owner Name.
Rider NCHA No.
Horse Rego or Microchip.
As of July 2016 it is mandatory that you keep a movement record of ALL horses brought into the showgrounds. As a club we are also obliged to keep a record of all livestock that enters and leaves the showgrounds. Please note the information below is for club purposes only and you are also required to keep a record of your livestocks movements.
Goondiwindi Showgrounds PIC number is QDWM0235.
ALL SHOW HORSES ON THIS ENTRY FORM ARE :
|COMING FROM:||RETURNING TO AFTER EVENT:|
NON REGISTERED SHOW HORSES, KIDS PONIES, TURN BACK HORSES AND NON COMPETING HORSES.
|Horse||Sex and Colour||Distinguishing marks||Coming From||Going to after event.|
Yes I am GST registered My ABN number is
No I am not GST Registered
Please deposit my Prizemoney into the following account.
BSB: Account Number:
My Contact Details are:
PHONE NO. MOBILE:
This is the email address that your entry confirmation will be sent:
I Will be paying my entries by:
CHEQUE DIRECT DEPOSIT
Bank Deposits can be made to:
Cotton Country Cutting Club
Send Payment to Cotton Country Cutting Club, PO Box 1408, Goondiwindi, Qld, 4390
ENTRY FORMS ACCEPTED BY ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY. ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT. ENTRIES CLOSE 4th AUGUST 2017.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
• Aged event entries are to follow age specifications set by NCHA rule book.
• Payouts as per NCHA Rule Book.
• 15% of entry fees will be deducted for administration purposes and NCHA Levy.
• Online Entries Only will be accepted.
• Closing date for entries is the 4th August 2017 no refunds will be issued after this date.
• Open Futurity & Open Derby top 75% go through to 2nd Go Round.
• Open Classic - One Go Round. Top 30% to Final.
• NP Futurity, NP Derby & NP Classic Challenge Two Go Rounds plus final
• Cattle hire is an added cost to ALL FINALISTS
• Prize money will be withheld until all outstanding monies are paid – prize money will be paid to designated person on entry form.
• All late entries will incur a $110 late fee.
• The CCCC reserves the right to cancel these competitions without liability and return all entry fees paid at any time should unforeseen circumstances occur.
• Pending on cattle numbers the committee reserves the right to cancel the following events Open & Open Non Pro in doing so all monies will be refunded.
• Two practice pens will be operational throughout the duration of the show. Under no circumstances will competitors have access to practice pens unless you have purchased a ticket at the show office in the way of cash payment or completed a practice pen authority form & have arranged with show secretary payment in the form of a signed blank cheque.
• NCHA sponsored buckle to the highest scoring amateur in final.
• a) The CCCC 2017 Futurity will host Finals in the Amateur Futurity, Amateur Derby and Amateur Classic Challenge.
• b) Horses will qualify through the go rounds of the Non Pro Futurity, Non Pro Derby and Non Pro Classic Challenge. Entries are required to qualify for the 2nd Go Round.
• c) A separate final will be held for each event.
• d) Amatuer Finals will have three head of cattle per competitor.
• c) $1000 added per Amateur event.
• d) 6 horses plus ties will advance to the final, with all finalists receiving prizemoney. This overrides Rule 15, page 48 of the current NCHA Rule book.
• Cotton Country Cutting Club, it’s officers, employees, members & representatives are hereby released from any claims, demands or causes of action of any kind of nature whatsoever, whether now existing or to hereafter accrue, on account of any damage, cost of expense (1) as a result of any bodily injury, loss or damage to any animals, equipment or other personal property, from any cause whatsoever, and (2)as a result of the interpretation or enforcement of the CCCC/NCHA Constitution, Bylaws, Rules & Regulations and the risk of any such damage, cost or expense which may occur by reason of foregoing is hereby assumed and accepted. This waiver is binding on the undersigned as well as all riders, grooms and other helpers associated with the participation of the horse described herein in this event and the undersigned indemnities the CCCC from all claims or causes of action based on any of the foregoing.
I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions of entry
I accept the Terms and Conditions